Mice to Meet You Training
Mice to Meet you provide a variety of inspirational and professional development courses. The courses meet the needs for early years professionals who want to provide excellent care for young children and families.
High Quality Training Provided
All courses promote inclusive practice. They are prepared and delivered by a range of professionals whom are passionate and enthusiastic. The teachers have experience and skills working with young children and families in a range of services and provisions.
A few of the courses which available are:
- Safeguarding Children – Level One
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children – Level Two
- Paediatric First Aid – Every 3 years
- The Impact of Stress Upon the Young Child’s Developing Brain
- The Endless Possibilities of Play
- Importance of Continuous Play Provision
- Importance of Listening to Young Children
- Behind Closed Doors – Domestic Violence Impacts and Influences
*We also provide Prevent Duty, British Values, Autism and Early Help Family Assessment Training.
If you are interested in enrolling on any of our courses, or simply want more details then fill in your details here.